Whether you are building or renovating, getting the floorplan right is one of the most important parts. In our Floorplan Review Package, we can give you advice and suggestions early in the design process to ensure you are making the most of your spaces. Some of the things that we can help you with include,
- Making the most of your available space.
- Ensuring your home is as practical and functional as possible to suit your family.
- Overall Bathroom and Kitchen layouts.
- Where and how to place joinery and/or furniture.
- Where to add feature lighting, artwork or feature walls.
- Answer any interiors related question that may affect the floorplan.
This package includes:
- Advice and suggestions to improve your existing or proposed floorplans to suit your needs, including a conceptual proposed floorplan (not to be used for construction).
- 1 consultation of up to 1hr to discuss the suggested changes, where you are also welcome to ask questions. This can be done in-person or through Zoom.
- Once your Floorplan Review has been paid, you will receive an email with instructions on your next steps. You will need to complete a questionnaire and submitt a floorplan. Your consultation meeting can then be booked in for approx. 2 weeks after. Floorplans must be drawn digitally and to scale.
- We recommend to submitt plans drawn by an architect, building designer or draftsman. However, we can work from real estate floorplans if needed, as long as they have room dimensions on them. This package does not include a check measure of the spaces.
- This does not include any construction/detailed documentation, including the delivery of construction plans or schedules.
- YDM Design Studio cannot advise on structural changes. All suggested changes to walls/doors/windows must be confirmed by an architect or structural engineer, at your own time and expense. If you are hoping to make a number of structural changes to an existing property, we advise contacting an engineer prior to our floorplan review to advise on locations of load bearing walls.
- Consultations at the client’s home are only available if the Victorian COVID-19 restrictions on the day of the appointment allow visitors into the home. If no visitors are allowed, your appointment will be changed to a Zoom call or rescheduled to a later date.
- Our floorplan review package includes a meeting at the client's home if located within the Eastern Suburbs, South-Eastern Suburbs, Bay Area, Melbourne, Yarra Valley and Northern Suburbs. In-home meetings may be available outside the above-mentioned areas, however, they will incur an additional travel fee. If you live outside these areas, please contact me prior to purchasing your floorplan review package.
- By purchasing this package, you agree to the terms and conditions below:
The consultation, and any materials provided in relation to, or as part of (Consultation Services), contain information and content that is owned by YDM Design Studio ABN 41 426 039 575 (YDM Design Studio) and is protected by all intellectual property and copyright laws recognised throughout the world, including the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 1998 (USA), whether existing under statute, at common law or in equity, now or hereafter in force. You are prohibited from copying, distributing, sharing and/or transferring the Consultation Services to any third party or person, or using them for any commercial or other purpose other than intended, without express written permission.
The Consultation Services aim to provide a summary and general overview on matters of interest. They are not intended to be comprehensive, nor do they constitute building and construction or other professional advice. YDM Design Studio attempts to ensure the Consultation Services are relevant, but does not guarantee they are comprehensive or accurate, nor accepts any responsibility for the way in which you chose to interpret the information provided. YDM Design Studio makes no warranties or representations about the effectiveness, result or outcome of the Consultation Services, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential loss directly or indirectly associated with the Consultation Services.
LEVY & WC 2022 All Rights Reserved
If you have any questions, you can email me at email@example.com